Whether you own a cat or just admire the species, there’s no disputing how awesome they are! Of course, cats are not everyone cup of tea, but you don’t really have to be a fanatic to respect them for their uniqueness.
If you were to ask a cat or a dog about the experience they had with the vet, they probably wouldn’t be very enthusiastic about it.
In fact, in the pet’s mind, the veterinarians likely are one of the unfunniest humans they’ve ever met on earth.
After all, animals are often prodded and poked, and sometimes, visiting a veterinarian office means they might lose one of their body parts in a voluntary surgery. But it’s for their own good.
Certainly, it’s unlikely for a dog or cat to smile when you take them to a veterinarian, but that doesn’t mean we all need to frown when we make that trip.
As humans, we understand that it may not always be exciting and fun for the animal to go to the veterinarian, but it’s a necessary trip on occasion.
But we don’t have to share similar opinions of the vet as our feline friends. And as you’re about to see, veterinarians can actually be some of the funniest people in our lives.
As you scroll down through these signs from ‘outside veterinarian offices,’ you’ll see that they not only have a gasp on animal reality, but also a sense of humor that’ll keep you chuckling.
1. We get the pun.
2. I answer to no one… except to my Princess feline.
3. As a parent, you’ll definitely understand this one.
4. The truth really hurts sometimes.
5. This is actually a scientific fact.
6. They’ll continue scratching it until you let them in.
7. Just say no to the trip.
8. You can say it louder. I’ve got the scratches to prove it!
9. How punny.
10. We all get it.
11. “Yer a wizard, Hairy.”
12. And it’s still the same today.
13. Oy vey!
14. This is a good one.
15. Snap crackle pop.
16. This sounds logical.
17. Fun fact: Cats aren’t fans of lemons. I know! I am as shocked as you are.
18. Are cats from outer space?
19. Mine too, would win the gold. It’s a talent you really can’t teach.
20. Clever! They prefer tearing up the pages.
These veterinarians should win an award for their creative signs! Each of these signs proves that they not only know the intricacies of being owned by a cat, but they love and appreciate the feline as well.
These are our people, and I’ve never felt prouder to be a cat person.